Hwa Chong Cultural Center
Logo Design Competition
You are invited!
The Hwa Chong Alumni Association invites all members of the Hwa Chong family to submit designs for the Hwa Chong Cultural Centre Logo Design Competition 2015. The winning design selected will appear as the logo for our new Hwa Chong Cultural Centre.
Submissions will close on 27 November 2015 (Friday) 2359 hours.
Voting by most number of likes on Facebook will be from 28 November 2015 to 6 December 2015 (Sunday) 2359 hours.
Outstanding designs will stand to win the following prizes:
- 1st Prize: $500 Cash
- 2nd Prize: $300 Cash
- 3rd Prize: $200 Cash
- 5 Consolation Prizes: $100 Cash Each
Terms & Conditions
- The Hwa Chong Cultural Centre Logo Design Competition is opened to all members of the Hwa Chong Family. This includes all students, staff and alumni of both Hwa Chong Institution (as well as formerly The Chinese High School and Hwa Chong Junior College) and Hwa Chong International School.
- Each qualifying individual can submit unlimited entries for the Competition. Each individual can submit as many photos as he/she like.
- Each entry should comprise both (a) the Hwa Chong Cultural Centre Logo and (b) a caption of not more than 50 words explaining the design.
- To be considered for the Logo Design Competition, all entries must be submitted by 27 November 2015 (Friday) 2359 hours.
- Ensure that the design contains the words – Hwa Chong Cultural Centre and 华中文化中心 in the design.
- No restrictions on the size and range of colours but please consider also the use of magnification and monochrome.
- File Format: PSD / AI
- DPI: 300 or higher
- File should following this naming convention: LDC_(Participant’s Name)_(Mobile No.)_(Entry No.)
- For example, for the third entry submitted by participant Jack Tan with mobile number 91234567, he should name his entry image as "LDC_JackTan_91234567_3"
Each entry should be submitted emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following participant details:
- Subject: Hwa Chong Cultural Centre Logo Design Competition
- Status: Existing Student / Staff / Alumnus of HCI / HCIS
You will receive a confirmation reply within 2 working days of your submission.
The winning entry will be decided by two dimensions:
- Voters' Choice of Design with Most Number of Likes on Facebook Page (50%).
- Internal Judging by Hwa Chong Alumni Association Membership Committee (50%) based on:
the design's creativity (25%),
and the design's overall aesthetic appeal (25%).
- Winners will be notified via email or phone by 15 December 2015.
- Winners will be presented their prizes on the Hwa Chong Chinese New Year Celebrations in February 2016.
For enquiries, please email to email@example.com